Principal Midland Elementary School
Posted 3 years ago
The Midland School District, located 23 miles north of Peoria, currently has an opening for an elementary principal. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in the following areas:
- Special Education laws and regulations.
- School improvement.
- Professional Learning Communities.
- Pre-k and Title I Rules and Regulations.
- Certified Staff Evaluations
- 11 Month Contract
- 20 Days Vacation
- Paid Health and Life Insurance
- Paid Professional Dues
- Holidays Off
- Board Paid TRS
- Board Paid Tuition Reimbursement
- Work Collaboratively will all staff and stakeholders.
- Be highly visible within the community.
- Supervise the educational program of 320 children in grades prek-4th grades.
- Supervise the educational program of 20+ certified and support staff.
- Provide a safe and healthy environment for all members of the learning community.
- Be knowledgeable on Common Core, Professional Learning Communities, and School Improvement process.
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and interpersonal skills which motivate and inspire students, staff, administration, parents and the community.
- Oversee building operations and finances, while implementing and managing all school related policies, regulations and procedures governed by the Board of Education.
- Coach and mentor new staff.
- Provide instructional leadership to building faculty and staff while facilitating an effective school improvement process that leads to greater student achievement.
- Be fluent and literate in technology.
- Lead the school and staff in the implementation of contemporary technology.
All applicants must apply on-line. No emails, mailings, or phone calls please.