Bilingual Substitute Paraprofessional - FMLA
Bilingual Substitute Paraprofessional Needed
Calumet Park Public School District 132 is seeking a Bilingual Substitute Teacher/ Paraprofessional. In pursuit of academic excellence, the mission of Calumet District 132 is to form a partnership with family, community, and the educational staff to develop academic, social, physical, emotional, and cultural needs of all students. Our website is http://www.sd132.org/. Apply today at https://www.applitrack.com/sd132/OnlineApp/default.aspx .
Apply now at Calumet Park Public School District 132 https://www.applitrack.com/sd132/OnlineApp/default.aspx or go to http://www.sd132.org/ , Human Resources and then Employment.
- SUB License (valid for Illinois) or Paraprofessional License
- Immediate responsiveness to the SUB caller
- Work with high professional standards and in support of the curriculum
- Salary: $100.00 per day - $125.00 per day (after 10 consecutive days in the District)
- Application Procedure: Applicants should apply online and upload a letter of interest, resume and three (3) letter of recommendation. Applicant should set an appointment with the HR Department to sign all personnel forms. Bring origionals of the following: Driver's license or state ID, Social Security card, and authorization to work in the USA if not a US citizen. Also bring a copy of your authorization form from South Cook, and a voided bank draft.
- Selection Procedure: Interviews with selected applicants will be held immediately by the HR Department.