New Guest / Substitute Teachers
Guest / Substitute Teachers Needed
Calumet Park Public School District 132 has great opportunities for Guest/Substitute Teachers! In pursuit of academic excellence, the mission of Calumet District 132 is to form a partnership with family, community, and the educational staff to develop academic, social, physical, emotional, and cultural needs of all students. Our website is http://www.sd132.org/. Apply today at https://www.applitrack.com/sd132/OnlineApp/default.aspx .
What you can expect…
- Gain great experience in a District where “High Expectations Produce Positive Results”.
- Share your expertise.
- Give back.
- Invest your time and energy in opportunities to work with pre-kindergarten through eighth graders across a variety of subject areas that match your qualifications:
- BURR OAK ACADEMY, Grades PreK-2
- BURR OAK SCHOOL, Grades 3-5
- CALUMET SCHOOL, Grades 6-8
- Enjoy a great working and learning environment.
- Expand your career opportunities and trajectory.
- Apply now at Calumet Park Public School District 132 https://www.applitrack.com/sd132/OnlineApp/default.aspx or go to http://www.sd132.org/ , Human Resources and then Employment.
- SUB License (valid for Illinois)
- Immediate responsiveness to the SUB caller
- Work with high professional standards and in support of the curriculum
- Application Procedure: Applicants should apply online and upload a letter of interest, resume, three (3) letter of recommendation and a SUB License. Applicant should set an appointment with the HR Department to sign all personnel forms. Bring origionals of the following: Driver's license or state ID, Social Security card, and authorization to work in the USA if not a US citizen. Also bring a copy of your authorization form from South Cook, and a voided bank draft.
- Selection Procedure: Interviews with selected applicants will be held immediately by the HR Department.