Description: This position will be be called by the buildings to fill in for secretaries that may be absent due to illness or scheduled time off. The substitute secretary may be arranged in advance but would also be subject to last minute calling for work on the day in question.
Job Summary: Substitute in the buildings as needed.
The following is a list of the major duties of this position:
- Answer telephone calls and direct to appropriate person
- Interact with employees and students as required
- Assist in record keeping as needed
- Ability to portray a pleasant, welcoming demeanor when greeting district residents, students and other employees
- Proven ability to work with computer software and the capacity to learn
- Ability to work under pressure and in an environment where multitasking is the norm
- High school diploma required and post high school training desirable
- Previous office experience preferred
Apply Online (No paper applications or resumes will be accepted) Provisions are available for your resume and letters of recommendation to be included in this online application process.