Job | Posted 3 years ago
1 Team Leader per Grade K-6 & 1 Special Education Team Leader K-12
Team leader is responsible for the following:
- Planning for and chairing grade level SRBI meetings, maintaining intervention plans for students at the grade level, making certain that they are correctly recorded and sent home to parents.
- Planning for and chairing grade level data team meetings, maintaining minutes and grade level smart goals.
- Membership on the school data team.
- Distribution of grade level materials prior to and during the school year.
- Bringing the first aid bag to recess or designate someone to do so in his/her place
- After receiving training from the nurse, administer first aid or medication to students when they are on a field trip
- After receiving training from the nurse, administer medication within the school day if the nurse and administrator are unavailable.
- Organizing recess and lunch room coverage for students, as well as other duty coverage, if the assigned grade level teacher is absent.
- Assisting substitutes in the grade level when a teacher is absent
Communication is a key function of the position.
Job Summary: Leading the grade level team.
Qualifications: Interest in leading.
Application Procedure: Send cover letter stating interest and how qualifications and experiences suit you for the position. No resume needed. Apply Online to Applitracks.
Winchester School District
201 Pratt Street , Winsted, CT 06098
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $20,481
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 12.29
% IEP Students
State Average: 14%
State Average: 479