JobID 268 : Elementary Teacher (#375060)
Sterling West is seeking full-time (1.0FTE) Elementary Teacher for the San Francisco Campus in Castro Valley,
California for 2017-2018. Special Education/Learning Support qualifications would be considered an asset.
Sterling West – San Francisco Campus has an enrollment of 23 students from grades 3-12.
Sterling Education is a school system of excellence, comprised of 38 private schools located across Canada, the
United States, and the Caribbean. Currently, the system provides over 1 100 students aged 8-18 with an
outstanding and challenging education. Staff have the opportunity to travel and collaborate with likeminded
professionals from across the continent. At our schools, students are encouraged to develop their full
potential and acquire the discipline of ‘Learning How To Learn’ while upholding Christian values and beliefs.
• a Bachelor of Education degree with specialization in elementary/junior;
• a valid teaching certificate;
• a willingness to be part of a collaborative educational team;
• effective communication skills, both oral and written;
• professional learning community (PLC) knowledge and background preferred;
• evidence of sensitivity and respect for others and a willingness to work within cultural boundaries
• Travel and valid passport required
Successful candidate will require a clear background check and drug screen. Interested applicants are asked to
submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please specify the position and location for
which you are applying.
For more information, please visit www.sterlinged.org.
Follow us on Twitter (@Sterling_EdNA) and Facebook!