Sterling West is seeking full-time (1.0FTE) School Secretary for the Vesta Campus in Vesta, MN for 2017-2018.
Special Education/Learning Support qualifications would be considered an asset. Sterling West – Vesta
Campus has an enrollment of 26 students from grades 3-12.
Sterling Education is a school system of excellence, comprised of 38 private schools located across the United
States, Canada, and the Caribbean. Currently, the system provides over 1,100 students aged 8-18 with an
outstanding and challenging education. Staff have the opportunity to travel and collaborate with likeminded
professionals from across the continent. At our schools, students are encouraged to develop their full
potential and acquire the discipline of ‘Learning How To Learn’ while upholding Christian values and beliefs.
Though the school abides by these values and beliefs, religious teachings do not occur at the campus.
• a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field;
• a recent criminal background check, including a vulnerable sector search (VSS);
• a willingness to be part of a collaborative educational team;
• effective communication skills, both oral and written;
• professional learning community (PLC) knowledge and background preferred;
• evidence of sensitivity and respect for others and a willingness to work within cultural boundaries
• Travel and valid passport required
Interested applicants are asked to submit a resume and cover letter to West.HR@sterling.education. Please
specify the position and location for which you are applying.
For more information, please visit www.sterlinged.org.
Follow us on Twitter (@Sterling_EdNA) and Facebook!