Teacher Assistant and Campus Secretary
Sterling Education is a private accredited Christian school offering small class sizes, top quality curriculum, defined discipline standards, and heavy parent involvement. We have multiple campuses throughout the US and Canada offering opportunities for advancement and career enhancement. Our teaching environment includes technology integration and individual instruction to meet the educational needs of our students.
We are looking for a dynamic staff member that can assist our Campus Coordinator with communication and clerical duties, teach two elective classes to a handful of motivated students, and serve as a teacher assistant for our staff. This is a very rewarding position that is critical for the success of our school. If you believe you can fulfill this criteria please apply for this outstanding opportunity.
To apply, please submit resume, cover letter, and two professional references by clicking on the email link below.
• Familiar with basic computer and communication skills such as email, faxing, Microsoft Office suite, ability to access and use the Internet;
• Knowledge of classroom technology, most classes taught in this site are over videoconferencing systems
• Previous experience in a school position (Teachers Certificate huge plus) -
• Passion for education and desire to provide individual attention to students
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal/written) skills;
• Demonstrated organizational skills;
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of student records and information;
• Current authorization to work in the United States - Candidates must have such authorization by their first day of employment
• At least 3 years of relevant experience preferred (Teachers Certificate Strongly Preferred)
• Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States required
• Starting Salary is $35,000 per year