Sterling Education is a private accredited Christian school offering small class sizes, top quality curriculum, defined discipline standards, and heavy parent involvement. We have multiple campuses throughout the US and Canada offering opportunities for advancement and career enhancement. Our teaching environment includes technology integration and individual instruction to meet the educational needs of our students.
We are currently seeking a Site Secretary to perform the following duties:
• Prepare routine support tasks such as standard documentation and customer inquiries
• Prepare standard correspondence
• Provide customer service such as reception and receipting payments
• Coordinate, organize and determine work priorities within the school office
• Ensure efficient operation of the work area within the regular direction of senior management
• Obtain cooperation of other school staff to achieve the objectives of the work area
• Support financial processes including recording of payments and receipts and extracting reports
• Coordinate the preparation of school circulars, newsletters and other communication
• Process data/information and prepare documentation/reports
• Provide management responsibility for the work area that has an impact on School operations
• Management of other personnel to achieve the objectives of the work area
• Act as Cambridge Examinations Officer for the site
• Coordinate a range of functions such as finance, human resource, and other support services
• With broad direction manage the delivery of administrative and operational objectives
• Negotiate with vendors, buy supplies, manage stockrooms, and get pricing and product availability from various sources
• Prepare minutes of meetings from notes and/or recordings
• Maintain student and staff attendance records; receive and process absence notes
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong and positive oral and written communication skills, organization skills, and attention to detail.