Assistant Volleyball (Boys)
Salary: Placement on the appropriate schedule of the Negotiated Agreement for Extra-Curricular activities
- Strong Knowledge of Volleyball
- Ability to teach volley skills & technique
- Coaching / Playing experience
- Organizational / Motivational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively
Qualifications: Candidates must have a State of Illinois Professional Educator License registered in Will County and/or have taken the A.S.E.P. Requirements for Coaching in Illinois, or have a State of Illinois Substitute Teaching License registered in Will County.