1) Substitute custodians are strictly a part-time position on a call-in basis.
2) Perform cleaning duties as outlined by the Operations Department.
3) Assist in setup for activities.
4) Operate mechanized equipment such as vacuums, extractors, scrubbers, etc.
5) Be adaptable and flexible to working conditions around students, staff and the public.
6) Responsible for securing building.
- Must be neat and clean in appearance and properly attired.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in writing and verbally with co-workers and general public.
- Must be self motivated and able to work independently.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, climb, reach, work in high places and do heavy lifting.
- High School Diploma or GED. (Please supply copy at interview).
- Must be able to pass physical exam, drug/alcohol test.
- Must complete a criminal background check (at your expense).
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Because of the nature of this work, a flexible work shift and hours will be employed. The spirit of cooperation with all others including members of the general public and school community, is essential.
Posting is open untill filled.
The Livonia Public Schools School District prohibits unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, height, weight, marital status, handicap, or disability in any of its educational programs or activities. The following person has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies: Director of Human Resources, 15125 Farmington Road Livonia, MI 48154 (734) 744-2501.