Guest Nutrition/Nutrition Services Substitute
Job | Posted 2 years ago
For School Year 2020-2021
STARTING PAY: $12.13/HR
- Responsible for preparing nutritious meals for students and staff in a safe and sanitary kitchen.
- Maintain excellent customer relations with students, staff and parents.
- Ability to work for any kitchen in the District with various times and hours per day.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 0 – 2 years food service experience preferred.
- Basic math, writing and communication skills. *Operating knowledge of oven.
- Be able to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Criminal background check and District fingerprinting required.
Apply online at www.hsd2.org
After your application is reviewed and accepted, you will be contacted by the Guest Services Office to obtain permission for a background check.
Harrison School District 2
3555 Drennan Rd , Colorado Springs, CO 80910
At the following locations
Harrison Road , Colorado Springs, CO 80905
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415