Substitute Security Monitor
SUBSTITUTE SECURITY MONITOR
Seeking substitute security monitors to assist in maintaining a safe and secure environment for the students and adults in the school building. Substitute security monitors would fill in for absent security monitors on an as needed basis.
• High School Diploma or equivalent. Associate of Arts Degree or higher desired.
• Successful experience in law enforcement or related field experience
• Training in security for educational organizations
• Experience with technologies related to safety and security
• Demonstrates aptitude and competence for assigned responsibilities
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, a pleasant disposition and an ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact in sensitive situations.
• Ability to complete the physical demands of the role.
• Ability to maintain confidential information.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment.
• Ability to handle multiple, simultaneous responsibilities in possible stressful situations.