We are looking for motivated individuals to join our bus driving team for the Weld Re-3J School District. Duties will include picking up students at stops along established routes and dropping them off at school. This may also include transporting students and faculty to special events, such as sporting events or field trips. Our bus drivers are an essential part of our educational system and we value their contributions. Apply today!
Routes may vary within our school district which include Hudson, Lochbuie and Keenesburg, CO.
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Valid driver's license and a clean driving record required
- CDL preferred, but not required.
- CDL training available for the right candidate
- Must undergo general background check and fingerprinting
- $16.50 per hour or higher for CDL Drivers (based on experience & 2020-2021 salary schedule) or $12.00 per hour for small vehicle driver, until CDL is obtained.
- Approximately 145 days per year for approximately 4-5 hours per day, with summers/Holidays off (unpaid). Tuesday-Friday.
- Benefits as per district policy