JobID 461 : Sourcing Manager- New York, NY (#367583)
Posted 3 years ago
- Develop a pipeline of candidates to fill multiple Account Manager’s job orders.
- Review Client resumes to determine whether clients are a fit for available jobs.
- Determine who can best serve each individual client based on daily job orders.
- Prepare a wide variety of reports including monthly account Management Reports.
- Organize job fairs targeted to different industries to fulfill pending job orders.
- Interview and pre-screen candidates to assess job readiness.
- Conduct Job readiness workshops for candidates.
- Input services and referrals into salesforce after candidates meet with account managers.
- Follow up with clients regarding job placement.
- Coach Clients on interviewing techniques.
- Schedule client interviews.
- Manage heavy client traffic flow.
A minimum of 2 years of direct Customer Service experience.
Able to work in a fast paced, constantly changing environment.
Able to handle multiple personalities.
MS Office proficient.
Recruiting experience preferred.
Able to talk to large groups with confidence.
“Can-Do” attitude. No task is too big or too small.
Ability to multi task.
Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and collaboration skills.