Speech Pathologist (2016-2017 School Year)
Job | Posted 3 years ago
Lead Teacher/Department Head
- Must hold or be eligible for a license from the State of Delaware as a Speech and Language Pathologist
- Experience with Autism Students
- Clean Criminal Background Check, TB Test, and Child Protection Registry Clearance Must be completed prior to start of employment
- Performs a variety of duties involved in the testing, evaluation, diagnosis and administration of students with speech and language disorders
- Administers a variety of tests to evaluate speech and language disorders.
- Interprets test results and meets with parents and other team members to discuss progress.
- Responsible for the development of Individual Education Plans and related documentation for speech and language children.
- Works as a member of a professional interdisciplinary team.
- Works cooperatively with supervisors and staff of various state agencies.
- Other related duties as may be required.
The following items must be completed by the closing date for interview consideration:
Current District Employees:
- Complete online application, attach resume and apply for the positions you are interested in at www.irsd.net
- Complete online application, attach resume, college transcripts, certificates and four letters of references (done within the last year)
The Indian River School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment or in educational programs, services or activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disabilities, marital status, genetic information or Veteran Status.
Indian River School District
31 Hoosier Street , Selbyville, DE 19975
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $14,609
% ELL Students
State Average: 7%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.05
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 349