Substitute School Nurse
- Maintain a valid license to serve as a Registered Nurse in the State of Delaware.
- Clean Criminal Background Check, TB Test, and Child Protection Registry Clearance must be completed prior to Start of Employment
- Provides first aid and comfort to the sick or injured
- Assists in carrying out state or local health rules and regulations
- Conducts school health services including physical examinations, immunizations, and tests for hearing and vision
- Reports to parents, school personnel, physicians, clinics and other appropriate agencies on school medical matters
- Maintains up-to-date cumulative health records on all students
- Other related duties as may be assigned
The following items must be completed by the closing date for interview consideration:
Current District Employees:
- Complete online application, attach resume and apply for the positions you are interested in at www.irsd.net
- Complete online application, attach resume, college transcripts, certificates and four letters of references (done within the last year)
The Indian River School District reserves the right to extend or shorten the application and/or interview period, to modify job requirements, and to reject any or all application for reasonable cause.
The Indian River School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment or in educational programs, services or activities on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disabilities, marital status, genetic information or Veteran Status.