JobID 141 : Substitute Teacher Pool (#364570)
SDIRC Substitute Job Fair
Friday, June 28, 2019 10:00am - 1:00pm
Joe N. Idlette Jr., Teacher Education Center (TEC)
6500 57th Street, Vero Beach, FL 32967
Substitute Teacher Pool
*Please be advised all of the information pertaining to this position is on the district website.
Before you consider becoming a substitute for Indian River County Schools,
it is required that you meet the following qualifications. NO Exceptions will be made:
- An Associate’s or higher degree from an accredited college or university with a grade point average of 2.5 and above.
- Minimum Educational Requirement – Passing Para-Pro Test, Majoring in Education.
- Complete required employment paperwork (On District website under Substitute Teaching)
- Complete STEDI online training & testing - if required
- Pass required pre-employment screenings (Workplace Screening & Security Clearance)
Candidates must meet the following qualifications:
- Have internet access
- Be physically able to perform the duties of a substitute teacher
- Adequate and reliable transportation
- Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up to 20 pounds of force frequently and/or up to 10 pounds of force as needed to move objects.
- Availability to work Monday through Friday in all grade levels and subjects
Subsititue pay is $95 per day with a Bachelor's Degree and $75 per day with an Associate's Degree