Temporary - Grant Funded Instructional Aide - Mathematics
The following temporary position is available for the 2020-2021 school year.
POSITION: INSTRUCTIONAL AIDE - MATHEMATICS
(Temporary – Grant Funded Position)
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mathematics education
- Professional Educator License with a mathematics designation
- Proficient with PCs, tablets, and other mobile electronic devices
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps and cloud-based applications
- Demonstrated aptitude for the work to be performed
- Effective interpersonal skills and written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong orientation toward providing customer service
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to work positively and productively with adults and high school age students
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
RESPONSIBILITIES: Instructional Aide - Mathematics
SALARY/RATE: TBD – Per ESP Salary Schedule (Category III) - Negotiated Agreement
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Complete an online application and upload a letter of interest (cover letter) and three (3) letters of recommendation to: Michael S. Wojtowicz, Assistant Superintendent for Educational Services.
The Human Resources Office will accept applications through November 6, 2020 or until filled.
Notice of Nondiscrimination
Uniform Grievance Procedure