Salary commensurate with experience. Contact Kristy Lowrey, Director of Operations, 316-322-4804.
Title: Custodian (Includes full-time, part-time, and substitute positions)
Qualifications: 1. Ability to lift (minimum of 45 lbs.).
2. Demonstrates aptitude or competence for assigned
Reports to: Head Custodian/Building Principal
Job Goal: To provide students with a safe, attractive, comfortable, clean, and
efficient place in which to learn, play, and develop.
1. Helps keep building and premises, including sidewalks, driveways, and play areas, neat and clean at all times.
2. Shovels and/or sands sidewalks, driveways, and steps, as appropriate.
3. Sweeps and cleans classrooms daily. Dusts furniture and cleans chalkboards daily.
4. Cleans corridors, buffs floors when needed.
5. Scrubs, hoses down, and disinfects toilet floors daily and cleans all sanitary fixtures and drinking fountains daily.
6. Washes windows when necessary.
7. Performs such yardkeeping chores as needed.
8. Conducts an ongoing program of general maintenance, upkeep, and repair.
9. Moves furniture or equipment within building as required for various activities or as directed by the principal.