JobID 132 : CLASSIFIED POSITION (#359516)
Job | Posted a year ago
- Participates in daily classroom activity planning.
- Works with individual and/or small groups of students to encourage learning.
- Guides students in working and playing together with each other.
- Provides assistance to students as needed.
- Assists with the supervision of students during emergency drills, recess, field trips and lunch.
- Fosters good eating habits and table manners.
- Reads to students and participates in other forms of oral communication with students.
- Participates in assigned professional development activity provided by the state, district, and/or the school.
- Performs such other tasks and assumes such other responsiblities as may from time to time be assigned.
- Must have an Associate degree in Early Childhood
Allendale School District 01
3249 Allendale-Fairfax Highway, Fairfax, SC 29827
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $11,316 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.20
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 766