JobID 325 : Paraprofessional Aide (#358233)
Paraprofessionals are responsible for working with students and staff in duties related to improving and maintaining an educational environment conducive to learning; they also work under the direction of the classroom teacher. Paraprofessionals assists in the implementation of a program of study to serve the educational needs of pupils, including special education, English as a Second Language, meeting the needs of students with disabilities and, under very limited circumstances, for regular education.
- High School Diploma
- Preferred: 60 College Credits or Pass Parapro Assessment (score 456 or higher)
- Experience working in a classroom setting with students and/or disruptive and disaffected students
- Preferred but not required:
- Substitute Teacher certification
- Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) training
- CPR certified
- Experience in special education and students with disabilities
1. Complete online application via Applitrack.
2. Complete NJDOE Oath of Allegiance.
3. Complete Criminal History Review.
Weehawken Township School District is an EOE/AA Employer
No phone calls please.