JobID 464 : Cafeteria Worker Substitute (#356526)
Cafeteria Worker Substitute
Openings at all three schools
$10.00 per hour
Part-time, non-benefit position
Reports To: Cafeteria Manager/Food Service Director
General Description: Must be able to perform assigned duties in an efficient, pleasant manner, while meeting strict time guidelines.
Physical Demands: Must be able lift objects 5-60 lbs. Must be able to stand for periods of time 3.5-6.0 hrs. The position entails repetitive motions of the hands and requires the ability to be able to push, pull and reach objects that may be overhead. Should have the ability to chop, dice, and slice all types of food.
Mental Demands: Must be able to effectively communicate with students, teachers, coworkers and supervisor. Must be able to read and write in English.
Demands: Must be able to tolerate temp. fluctuations of –10Fto 100F. Must be able to work in humid environment. Must be able to work with hands in water and work around machinery with moving parts.
Job Duties: This position requires the following duties be accomplished;
1. Prepare food according to standardized recipes when required
2. Serve food using the proper utensil, at the correct portion size
3. Prepare specific foods based upon known food allergies according to approved health and diet plans.
4. After training, properly operate all kitchen equipment.
5. Practice proper sanitation and safety procedures.
6. Maintain good personal hygiene and cleanliness
7. Properly sweep and mop floor using wet floor signage
8. Work or assist in any area that is needed—pot/pan area,
dishwashing, cooking, storeroom, salad preparation
9. Complete production records on a daily basis for all meals.
10. Follow all policies and procedures of the food service dept.Application Procedure:
Raymond School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer