JobID 505 : SUBSTITUTE FOOD SERVICE WORKER (#356085)
Job | Posted 9 months ago
- High School Diploma
- Ability to use a computer operated cash register and equipment
- Successful completion of a timed math test
- Ability to understand, accept and follow directions
- Aptitude for successful performance of the responsibilities of the position
- FBI and BCI background check.
- Assist in the preparation of food portions and prepare the food service counter.
- Serve students and staff from the counter, arranging food in the most attractive manner.
- Understand prescribed portion serving.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in assigned work areas.
- Maintain trash and garbage collection area in a neat and sanitary fashion.
- Begin training on “point of sale” software and general computer use.
- Work toward American Food Service Association certification by attending in-service programs.
- The employee shall remain free of any alcohol or non-prescribed controlled substance abuse in the workplace throughout his/her employment in the district.
- Perform related duties as required and assigned by the Manager, Operations Manager and/or other administrators, including duties at special meal functions as assigned.
Vermilion Local School District
1250 Sanford St, Vermilion, OH 44089-1577
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,686 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.87
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 294