Horticulture Worker I
Under the direction and supervision of the Horticulture Supervisor, the Horticulture Worker I is responsible for performing a variety of park maintenance, including turf maintenance, basic horticulture maintenance, forestry, custodial, snow removal, and recreation support activities. The Horticulture Worker I is on call as needed. This is an at-will position.
Hired applicants subject to mandatory Pre-Employment Physical and Drug Screening.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Preference given to candidates with previous related experience.
- Preference given to candidate with a valid United States Drivers' License.
- Must have flexible availability up to and including weekends.
- Working knowledge of hand tools.
$10.00 per hour
BENEFITS WE OFFER
In exchange for your time and talent, we offer a generous benefit package, including:
- Fun working environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Park District Facility Discounts and Usage Benefits
If interested, please apply early. Recruiting and interviewing will begin immediately.
The Streamwood Park District is an equal opportunity employer.