Job Title: Stock/Beverage/Server person
Location: Penncrest High School
Reports To: Unit lead
Hours: 9:00 – 1:00 (4 hours) or as scheduled day (day 1, 2 etc.) dictates
Date to Begin: September, 2017
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, or crouch; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Put Wawa drink order away in refrigerator making sure new delivery is properly rotated. Take Temp of milk and document on delivery ticket.
- Stock Milk Coolers and Air Screen coolers. Be sure to stock enough for at least two lunch periods
- Fill utensil carts
- Check Vending machine – fill as needed
- Help with serving on Play Bowl station during lunch. In between lunches, stock drinks, and help with putting away deliveries.
- Fill utensil carts as needed
- Check condiment carts and fill if needed
- Assist with dishes in dish room as needed
- Stock all coolers for next day
- Record daily milk inventory
- Give Unit Lead daily Wawa Order
- Give Unit Lead other beverage order amounts – Coke, Snapple, Canada Dry on needed order days
Weekly- as delivery days designate
- Put dry foods away in main store room
- Put paper products away in paper store room
- Put produce order away – rotate all items
- Put beverage orders away in walk-in cooler
Follow correct procedures for safety and sanitation at all times.
Report needed maintenance, faulty equipment, or accidents to the Unit Lead immediately.
Work effectively and maintain good working relationships with co-workers, school personnel, administrators, students, supervisors
Maintain clean and safe work environment; ability to perform job safely.
Other duties may be assigned.
Interested applicants should apply on-line at www.rtmsd.org