JobID 3172 : Substitute Custodian (#352577)
Job | Posted 20 days ago
On Call Work Schedule
- Monday - Friday
- Various Hours between 7:30 am - 11:30 pm
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable Transportation
- Demonstrated ability to pass District designated post offer screen lift test
- Fingerprints will be required for all substitutes of Pueblo City Schools prior to processing.
- Knowledge of posted position
- Flexible working hours and locations
- Ability to speak, read, write, and understand written and printed instructions
- Work is completed accurately
- Work is completed in prescribed time frame
- Substitute should be able to work independently, is innovative, and self-reliant
- Work well with others
- Demonstrate job knowledge, is dependable and punctual, appropriate in appearance, and observes established safety and health standards
- Maintain strict confidentiality in all aspects of assignment
All applicants interested in and qualified for the posted position must submit an online application.
Pueblo City Schools seeks to comply with state and/or federal law prohibiting discrimination in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, sex (gender), age genetic information, or disabilities in admission or access to, or treatment of employment in its educational programs or activities. Inquiries regarding Pueblo City Schools' compliance may be referred to the Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Compliance Officer for Pueblo City Schools, 315 West 11th St., Pueblo, CO 81003 (719) 549-7162.
Si usted necesita ayuda con la traduccion, de esta informacion, por favor llame a la oficina del distrito.
Pueblo City Schools Special District
315 West 11th Street, Pueblo, CO 81003
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $10,278 (USD)
% ELL Students
State Average: 12%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 17.36
% IEP Students
State Average: 11%
State Average: 415