- Office clerical experience
- Ability to maintain self-control and complete tasks with frequent interruptions
- Excellent public relations skills including courteous, tactful and good verbal communication skills
- High school diploma
District 108 must have the following documentation on file to complete the application process:
- A complete online application: http://www.generalasp.com/Pekin/onlineapp/default.aspx
- Completed new substitute secretary packet from our website: https://il01905155.schoolwires.net/Page/863
- NOTE: If you are a returning substitute from the previous school year and we have all your information from the substitute packet on file, you do not have to fill out the packet again.
Please bring your completed packet to:
Pekin Public Schools District 108
501 Washington Street
Pekin, IL 61554
For direct questions, please contact Cathy Powell at 309-477-4740 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
DO NOT SEND APPLICATION MATERIALS TO INDIVIDUAL SCHOOLS
All substitute applicants will be placed in a pool of substitute candidates. Applicants will be approved by the Board of Education and will be considered for employment as the needs for substitutes are determined.
You must return the mailed Letter of Intent each year to remain on the substitute list.
District 108 is an equal opportunity employer.