Substitute Cafeteria Helper
Job | Posted 6 years ago
Position(s): Substitute Cafeteria Helper
- Must be physically able to stand for long periods of time without undue tiring and must be able to lift the various kettles or other equipment and supplies used in the operation of the kitchen.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have experience in the area of food service.
- Have the ability to coordinate and complete work in allotted time.
- Have the ability to maintain clean work habits.
- Be dependable, reliable, prompt, and cooperative.
- Demonstrate cashier/computer experience.
- Must be capable and have ability to move up.
- Must have SNA certification.
- Such other alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board my find appropriate.
Reports To: Head Cook and Cafeteria Supervisor
Those interested in the above position must apply on-line.
Oregon City Schools
5721 Seaman Road , Oregon, OH 43616
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,686
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.87
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 294