Substitute Nursing Attendant
1. Licensed to practice as a registered nurse in Ohio.
2. CPR certified.
3. Experience working with a pediatric population and/or in an emergency room situation and/or in a school environment.
4. Hold a valid aide's certificate.
5. Have a high school diploma or equivalent.
6. Be efficient, organized, reliable, and prompt.
7. Demonstrates a sincere interest in children, helping children with disabilities improve their quality of life that enhances their ability to benefit from education.
8. Such alternatives to the above qualifications as the Board may find appropriate.