OK Kids School-Age Child Care
Job | Posted 3 years ago
Description: OK Kids School-Age Child Care Assistant.
- Work in the classroom to plan and implement developmentally and age-appropriate activities for school age children
- Supervise children in Kindergarten through Grade 5 using appropriate student and classroom management techniques.
- Provide a warm and welcoming environment for all students and their families.
- Maintain a clean and safe learning environment for students.
- Fun, nurturing and caring. Organized and flexible. Experience with child care appreciated.
- Two-years of college experience in related field preferred.
- First-aid certification preferred.
- Work experience with school age children ages 5-12.
- Experience preparing and serving snacks.
- Knowledge of the developmental needs for school age children.
- Ability to communicate effetively with other staff members.
All applicants must apply online at: http://bit.ly/oronojobs
or www.orono.k12.mn.us >> District Office >> Human Resources
District Website: www.orono.k12.mn.us
Ms. Kathleen Zaccaro, OK Kids Supervisor
Dr. Scott E. Alger, Director of Human Resources
Orono Public School District
705 Old Crystal Bay Rd N , Long Lake, MN 55356
At the following locations
Orono Student Center
705 Old Crystal Bay Road North , Orono, MN 55356
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200