Summer Enrichment Teachers - Community Education
Description: Summer Enrichment Teachers for Orono Community Education
Job Summary: We are seeking energetic teachers that are interested in teaching classes or camps for the Orono Community Education summer enichment program. You help create the class that you want to teach!
- Summer classes and camps for preschool age students through grade 8 (We typically do not offer grade 9-12 camps or classes, but we will take proposals).
- Most classes and camps are one week long for 3 hours per day (other camp formats are possible)
- Creative teaching ideas are encouraged
- Class topics and details are worked on cooperatively with the Youth Program Coordinator
- Positions available June 19 - August 4. Work the amount of weeks you choose. Exact schedule would be set with Youth Program Coordinator.
- Academic Enrichment
- Visual/Performing Arts
- Theme Classes
- World Language
- Other ideas accepted as well
District Website: www.orono.k12.mn.us
Ms. Kim King, Youth and Sports Program Coordinator
Dr. Scott E. Alger, Director of Human Resources