Coach or Advisor - General Application
Job | Posted 3 years ago
Description: This is a general posting for all co-curricular advisor or coaching positions.
- Provide coaching and instruction to students in age-appropirate athletic or club activities.
- Manage student participation in any scheduled competitions related to the activity.
- Work collaboratively with administrators to implement a philosophy that is supportive of students' development in the skillsets targeted through the activity.
- Communicate effectively with student, other school staff, parents, and building administrators, regarding program needs and developments.
- Understanding of fundamental skills and strategies of the activity.
- Effective meeting and/or practice management skills.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in collaboration with others.
- Understanding of the role of parent involvement and the ability to collaborate with parents.
- Commitment to supporting the whole student in their pursuit of high levels of performance in academics and in character development.
District Website: www.orono.k12.mn.us
Dr. Scott E. Alger, Director of Human Resources
Orono Public School District
705 Old Crystal Bay Rd N , Long Lake, MN 55356
At the following locations
Orono Public Schools
685 Old Crystal Bay Road North , Long Lake, MN 55356
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200