SUBSTITUTE - Licensed School Nurse
Job | Posted 3 years ago
Description: SUBSTITUTE - Licensed School Nurse
Work across all school buildings on an on-call and as-needed basis.
- Perform skilled nursing procedures, and delegate nursing care procedures when appropriate
- Monitoring and supervision of delegation using clear written plans for delegates to follow.
- Interpret health findings for educational staff regarding impact of health concerns on learning and accommodations required at school - as needed.
- License as a Registered Nurse from Minnesota Board of Nursing.
- Current CPR certification for the Healthcare Professional and current First Aid certification.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate and problem-solve.
All applicants must apply online at: http://bit.ly/oronojobs
or www.orono.k12.mn.us >> District Office >> Human Resources
District Website: www.orono.k12.mn.us
Orono Public School District
705 Old Crystal Bay Rd N , Long Lake, MN 55356
At the following locations
Orono School District
685 Old Crystal Bay Rd. , Long Lake, MN 55356
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,408
% ELL Students
State Average: 8%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 15.44
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 200