Substitute Teachers (Renhill Staffing)
Olmsted Falls Schools currently is searching for substitute teachers. If you have a bachelors degree and a strong desire to positively impact students please apply online at:
Olmsted Falls City Schools - Substitute Teacher
Renhill Group is currently looking for flexible, compassionate individuals who are committed to student learning and success to work on a substitute (part-time, on-call) basis as a teacher at Olmsted Falls City Schools in Olmsted Falls, Ohio for the 2018-2019 school year.
Substitute Teachers play a vital role in the educational process. They are responsible for creating and maintaining a classroom environment that is effective, safe, and conducive to learning and have the unique ability to teach with a rapidly changing classroom population of various skills and progress levels. Adaptability is key!
No formal teaching experience? No problem. Renhill Group's online training courses designed by current and former school district administrators will give you the knowledge and confidence you need to ensure your success in the classroom.
- Bachelor’s degree
- In any field of study
- BCI & FBI background checks
- Dated within the past 12 months
- On file with the Ohio Department of Education
- Can be conducted by Renhill Group for one of the area’s lowest rates ($50), if you do not already have them. Call to make an appointment.
- Substitute Teaching License or Copy of Teaching License
- Renhill Group will assist you in obtaining your substitute license if needed
- Cost to obtain a substitute license is $25 and payment is made directly to the Ohio Department of Education
Olmsted Falls City Schools retired teachers earn $110/day!
Enrollment in State Teachers Retirement System (STRS) with 14% employer match.
Wellness/preventative, fixed indemnity medical, dental, vision, term life, and short-term disability benefits offered.
If you have the desire to make a positive impact on our youth or would like help in deciding if this is the right position for you, we would love to speak with you!
Renhill is an equal opportunity employer