Food Service Substitutes
Food Service Department
Cook or Cook Helper Substitutes
(This position is to be placed on a substitute call list and is called on an as needed basis.)
1. High School diploma or GED. Prefer applicants with additionalclasses in food preparation and presentation.
2. Ability to lift 30 pounds and ability to stand for long periods oftime.
3. Current Food Service Sanitation Certificate preferred.
4. Prefer applicants with two years experience in a school cafeteria or Central Kitchen.
5. Applicants must be able to establish and maintain good rapport withstudents, staff, and community.
6. Computer experience is desirable.