Maintenance (open pool)
Maintenance - Moss Point, MS - Moss Point School District Jobs
- Ability to perform light repairs and receptacle replacement
- Must have a valid Mississippi driver's license
To ensure a good working and learning environment for staff and students
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT:
Performance of this job will be evaluated semi-annually in accordance with provisions of the Board Trustees' policy on evaluation of District personnel.
- Keep a running record of all air conditioner filters and filter changes.
- Keep a list of fire extinguishers and their placement.
- Pick up equipment and material as needed, help any craft as needed, and anything else that is a part ofthe total school maintenance program.
- Keep building structures in sound conditions.
- Maintain efficient and effective working relations among other maintenance personnel.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Coordinator of Maintenance.
The Moss Point School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, equal pay, disability and genetic information.