JobID 876 : Special Education Teacher or General Education Teacher Country Club Hills IL (#342694)
Special Education Teacher**LBS1 or General Education Teacher
Country Club Hills Tech & Trade Center
4187 W. 183rd St. Country Club Hills, IL. 60478
- This is a full-time, permanent position.
- 10 Month position, 12 Month paychecks
- New Graduates in Education are welcome to apply as well as applicants of all experience levels
- **Possible Sign-On Bonus for Certified Special Education Teachers** Can be discussed in interview. Apply to arrange an interview.
As a Special Education Teacher at our Country Club Hills Tech and Trade Center, you will:
- Teach all subjects in a self-contained classroom
- Provide a differentiated learning environment
- Work collaboratively with staff, including curriculum and clinical staff to yield positive results for the students
- Personalize learning
- Provide a social-emotional learning environment
- Have a classroom size of around 10 students with Paraprofessional support in the classroom.
- Valid Professional Educator License in Special Education LBS1
- Or General Education PEL with willingness to get LBS1 with support from Menta
- Vocational and Job Training experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of Common Core Standards
- Ability to provide positive behavioral support to students in group and individual setting
- Implement and maintain consistent and clear classroom expectations for students to follow
- Utilize a variety of instructional strategies to meet individual needs of all students
- Must be able to provide students with superior instruction in areas of academic curriculum and socially acceptable behaviors
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with demonstrated ability to speak and write clearly and persuasively
- Ability to learn quickly and to be effective in a fast-paced, dynamic, and team focused environment
Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive Salary in-keeping with area standards.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Generous Paid Benefit Time-Off for Full-Time Employees
- 403 (b) Retirement Plan
- 10 Month Position with 12 Month Pay
Go to http://menta.com/careers/apply/
Click on "Special Education Teaching"
Click on "Special Education Teaching" once again
Scroll to Job ID 876 "Special Education Teacher or General Education Teacher Country Club Hills IL"
Click on the "Apply" button to the right of Job ID 876
Complete & submit application