Substitute Bus Aide
Job | Posted 4 years ago
Substitute Bus Aide positions are available for the Mansfield City School District.
Bus Aide Requirements (include but are not limited to):
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Be physically able to lift and assist driver in loading and unloading handicapped students.
- Be 18 years or older.
- Willingness to complete a pre-service training program.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations.
- A positive attitude.
- Ability to be flexible relative to job duties and responsibilities.
- Ability to pass a substance screening test at random.
All substitutes are required to complete fingerprint testing through the Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation as well as other pre-employment screenings, at their own expense..
Mansfield City Schools
856 West Cook Road , Mansfield, OH 44907
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $13,686
% ELL Students
State Average: 3%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 16.87
% IEP Students
State Average: 15%
State Average: 294