JobID 211 : Substitute Van Drivers (#340604)
The Lampeter-Strasburg School District is seeking substitute van drivers for the school year. We are looking for qualified individuals who are available at least three days per week on average. Morning shifts between 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. and/or afternoon shifts between 1:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., up to 29 hours per week, are available. We will do our best to work around your availability schedule.
Candidates must possess a valid Class C Pennsylvania driver's license and an acceptable driving record, with prior experience in school transportation preferred, but not required. Paid training provided to learn routes. CDL not required.
- Valid Class C PA Driver's Licenser and acceptable driving record
- Current PA Criminal History background check
- Current FBI Criminal background check
- Current Child Abuse background check
- Proof of TB test, results must be within the past year
Only complete and submitted applications will be reviewed.
The Lampeter-Strasburg School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.