Adult Education Volunteers
LIU12 Adult Education classes refresh and polish basic reading, grammar, and math skills before GED classes begin. The adult education classes run in conjunction with the GED preparation classes, allowing the students to advance at their own pace.
Required Forms to Complete:
- PA Child Abuse History Clearance
- PA State Police Criminal Record Check
- Federal Criminal History Record Check (fingerprint)
- 916-AR1 Volunteer Request for Waiver of FBI-Federal Criminal History Fingerprint Record Check (if applicable)
- 916-AR2 Acknowledgment of Volunteer Obligations
- SE-703 Volunteer Registration Form for LIU Classrooms & Programs
- SE-704 Volunteer Release of Liability and Indemnity Contract
Volunteers will only be considered after completion of the online application, including uploaded copies of all required clearances and completion of all required forms.