General Food Service Substitute
Job | Posted 3 years ago
GENERAL FOOD SERVICE SUBSTITUTE
JENISON PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Duties may include food production, service during lunch periods, and cleaning and sanitation tasks.
- Adherence to all sanitation procedures as outlined by the health department.
- Cash handling ability is required.
- Enjoy working with children.
- Able to work in a team situation.
- Abe to think on feet and problem-solve.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to meet strict deadlines.
- Able to handle more than one task at a time.
- Comfortable working with numbers and basic math formulas.
- Able to use technology proficiently - computers, email, internet, point-of-sales cash register.
- Flexible in many different situations.
- Enjoy working with other people and being part of a team.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. with or without accommodations.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Willingness to work in Jenison or Hudsonville.
Notice of Non-discrimination:
It is the policy of Jenison/Hudsonville Public Schools not to discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, (including sexual orientation or transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category in its programs, services or activities. For inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policies contact the Superintendent’s Office, 8375 20th Avenue, Jenison MI 49428. (616)457-8890.
Jenison Public Schools
8375 20th Avenue, Jenison, MI 49428
Compare with State
Amount per Student
State Average: $12,292
% ELL Students
State Average: 6%
Student Teacher Ratio
State Average: 18.25
% IEP Students
State Average: 13%
State Average: 199