Substitute District Commodities Driver
Posted 4 years ago
Position Hours: Casual Monday - Friday
Location: District Wide
- Transports district property according to assigned routes and time schedule.
- Handles and delivers various supplies to our school locations for cafeterias, offices, classrooms, and inter-office mailings.
- Performs a complete pre-trip inspection and monitors vehicle performance and mechanical conditions.
- Maintains the cleanliness of vehcile interior and exterior.
- This position follows applicable confidentiality and public school regulations.
- Minimum education of High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass a pre-employment physical, and drug test.
- Must complete a pre-employment background check.
- Active Minnesota Driver's License.