JobID 374 : BUSINESS MANAGER (#338776)
POSITION BUSINESS MANAGER
Classified Exempt, 12-month position
STARTING DATE As soon as possible.
SALARY Entry Level with Bachelor’s Degree: $77,129
Salary dependent upon education and experience.
JOB DESCRIPTION Under the direction and supervision of the Superintendent, plan, coordinate and supervise the financial and business operations of the district ensuring District policies and procedures are followed in compliance with Idaho Code and the State Department of Education and State Board of Education rules and regulations.
1. Bachelor’s Degree with Major in Business Administration, Accounting or related field from an accredited college or university (required).
2. MBA, CPA, or SFO preferred.
3. Successful management experience including supervision of personnel, purchasing, and accounting.
4. Working knowledge of accounting, general ledger, payroll, fixed assets, inventory control, insurance requirements and programs, and computerized data processing programs and procedures.
5. Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
6. A valid driver’s license is required if the employee operates a District vehicle.