Title 1 Coordinator
Idaho Administrative Certification. Position requires a highly
organized person with excellent communication skills to coordinate all
aspects of Title One and English Language Learner (ELL) Programs at
the district level. Preferred background in classroom teaching and
intervention delivery and management; federal program reporting and
compliance; professional and classified personnel supervision;
effective ELL best practices; Response to Intervention; Native
American Education, data analysis, and budgeting.
For best consideration by April 30, 2010, will remain Open Until FilledTo be considered for a position, the following application materials must be submitted by
the posting closure date. (Only complete application packets will be reviewed.):
- District Administrative Application - www.d25.k12.id.us
- Current Resume (Any photos submitted will be removed from application packet).
- Letter of Application stating qualifications for specific position.
- Complete set of college transcripts (Copies are sufficient for application).
- College Placement File or three or more current letters of reference (within three years).
- Photo copy of current teaching certificate.
POSITION MAY OR MAY NOT BE FILLED, DEPENDING ON DISTRICT NEED.
The Pocatello/Chubbuck School District is an equal opportunity employer/education with a drug, alcohol and tobacco free environment. Discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin is prohibited. Equal access to employment, services and program is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization. Preference will be given to eligible veterans pursuant to Idaho Code§ 65-503 et.seq. Questions or complaints should be addressed to the Human Resource Office at 208-232-3563.