JobID 155 : Elementary Teachers (#338747)
- District Teacher Application - www.d25.k12.id.us
- Current Resume (Any photos submitted will be removed from application packet).
- Letter of Application stating qualifications for specific position.
- Complete set of college transcripts (Copies are sufficient for application).
- College Placement File or three or more current letters of reference (within three years).
- Photo copy of current teaching certificate.
We have a need for full-time and part-time Elementary School Teachers at various grade levels and various schools. Placement on the District salary schedule is based upon education and experience. Applicants must hold or be eligible to obtain an Idaho Standard Elementary Certificate. Applicants must be Highly Qualified under State and Federal regulations. Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Public Employees' Reteirement System are available to Certified employees with a contract of .50 FTE or greater.
To be considered for a position, the following application materials must be submitted by the posting closure date. (Only complete application packets will be reviewed.):
POSITION MAY OR MAY NOT BE FILLED, DEPENDING ON DISTRICT NEED.
The Pocatello/Chubbuck School District is an equal opportunity employer/education with a drug, alcohol and tobacco free environment. Discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin is prohibited. Equal access to employment, services and program is available to all persons. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the organization. Preference will be given to eligible veterans pursuant to Idaho Code§ 65-503 et.seq. Questions or complaints should be addressed to the Human Resource Office at 208-232-3563.