Day-to-Day Substitute Nurse
This is a day-to-day substitute nurse position at the Hanover Public School District for the 2016-2017 school year.
About the Hanover Public School District
The Hanover Public School District is committed to excellence in education by nurturing, challenging, and inspiring all students to achieve their full potential and to become productive citizens in a global community.
* We believe that all students are unique and that individual differences must be cherished.
* We believe in the academic, social, emotional, physical and cultural development of all students.
* We believe that it is the responsibility of all members of the school community to create a learning environment that exemplifies excellence in education.
* We believe that all students must develop effective critical thinking, problem-solving, and technological skills in order to be successful in a constantly changing society.
* We believe that the commitment to continuous professional development is essential to ensuring a quality educational program.
* We believe that district resources must support quality educational programs and initiatives.
Must posses valid nursing license
All applicants must complete the entire online application and upload resume, cover letter, letters of reccommendation, PRAXIS scores as applicable, copy of PA certification or license as applicable, copies of transcripts, PA Child Abuse History clearance, PA Criminal Record Check and the Federal Criminal History Record. All applicants will be subject to the requirements set forth under Act 168 of 2014.