Substitute School Nurse
County Substitute School Nurse certificate and Registered School Nurse License.
Minimum of substitute School Nurse certification required.
Application Procedure: (see links below)
- Provide a copy of your County Substitute School Nurse Certificate, OR complete the County Substitute Certification Application for a county substitute school nurse certificate, AND copy of valid Registered School Nurse license.
- Print and complete the oath of allegiance.
- Complete the Criminal History Review process.
- Include your Criminal History Review letter from the State of New Jersey.
- Present a certified check or money order: (Cash or personal checks not acceptable) - $125.00 made payable to "Commissioner of Education" (Fee for substitute application)
- Provide Documentation of Mantoux as outlined - Date and Result
- Complese the Sexual Misconduct/Child Abuse Disclosure Release form
Once you have obtained all the required paperwork and completed the above process you will be contacted for an interview with the Superintendent. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Mrs. McAlister at 973-875-7204.
Upon being recommended:
8. Original documentation must be presented in person for the completion of the Employment Eligibility Verification form (I-9).
9. W-4 Form must be completed.
High Point Regional High School District is an EOE/AA Employer.