JobID 7545 : Homebound Teacher (#336849)
Posted: August 30, 2017
Deadline for application: Until Filled
Compensation: $27 per hour
Work Schedule: As needed
Nature and Scope of Job: To ensure that all students in the district receive academic instruction in order to benefit from their educational program.
Education, Licenses, Certification or Formal Training:
- Proper Colorado Department of Education License and other qualifications as per teaching assignment are required.
Essential Job Functions:
- Works with members of the student's neighborhood school to identify the educational needs of those students assigned.
- Provides with the direct input from classroom teachers, and instructional program for each assigned student receiving homebound instruction according to students IEP and/or medical recommendations.
- Meets with each assigned student on a regularly scheduled basis for the purpose of providing academic instruction.
- Files written monthly academic progress reports on each assigned student with the ESS department, the student's parents or guardians and with the student's case manager.
- Submits and maintains all reports and records as required including student attendance reports, mileage reports and monthly reports and monthly summaries.
- Responsible to contact building case manager weekly to determine student's academic instructional needs and communicate progress.
- Responsible for establishing weekly instruction schedule and location with student.
- Responsible to participate in district level in-service days according to district calendar.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Greeley-Evans School District 6 shall not discriminate in its employment or hiring practices on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, gender identity, marital status or disability. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort.
Apply online www.greeleyschools.org