JobID 2289 : Bilingual Translators - Burmese, Karen, Karenni, Spanish, and Somali (#336784)
Bilingual Translators - Burmese. Karen, Karenni, Spanish, and Somali
Deadline for application: Open until filled
Compensation: $17.98 per hour
Work Schedule: Schedule varies; On call on an as needed basis
Nature and Scope of Job: Translates instructions and other verbal/written communications and forms into Burmese, Karen, Karenni, Spanish, and Somali.
Education, Licenses, Certification or Formal Training:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent
• Vocational School
• Or any combination of related education, experience, and training
Qualifications: Applicant must have excellent proficiency in translating English into Burmese, Karen, Karenni, Spanish, and Somali, both written and oral; Good communication and organizational skills; Ability to perform all functions of the position; Computer – Word and Excel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Translates district-wide written instructions and other communications.
- Performs clerical duties including composing letters and memos in English and Spanish, record keeping, data entry, copying, collating, stapling, bookbinding, laminating and filing.
- Attends professional development activities, including seminars, classes, conferences, and workshops.
- Functions as a resource person to administrative personnel.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Greeley-Evans School District 6 shall not discriminate in its employment or hiring practices on the basis of race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, genetic information, gender identity, marital status or disability. The District shall identify, solicit, and consider applicants for employment from a broad spectrum of qualified individuals who will contribute to that effort.
Apply online www.greeleyschools.org